The National Autonomous University of Mexico (ONE) shared the call 2022 with the requirements to enter a master’s degree or doctorate.
Selection graduate registration to enter the semester 2023-1 was enabled from the past January 24 to Friday February 4 on the page of the General Directorate of School Administration (DGAE).
Enter here Academic Offer of the postgraduate course in area 1 Sciences Mathematics and Engineering Physicist (CFMI) there are master’s and doctoral degrees in engineering, computer science and engineering, astrophysical sciences; in area 2 of the Biological and Health Sciences the options are in psychology, neurobiology, production and animal health.
In social Sciences there are in geography, Latin American studies, law, economics, criminal policy, in area 4 of the Humanities and Arts: gender studies, music, letters, urban planning, history, industrial design, among others. To see all the masters and doctorates is through the link: https://www.posgrado.unam.mx/admision/index.php.
What are the documents requested by the DGAE?
Documentation must be in digital format to upload it to the DGAE:
* The birth certificate.
* The Unique Population Registry Code (CURP) which can be obtained at: https://www.gob.mx/curp/.
* A official identification valid and with a photograph, which can be the INE voter card, driver’s license, passport, military card, professional card or immigration form.
* A photograph taken from the front, in color and with a white background, in JPG, PNG, or GIF format with a size of no more than 1.5 MB.
* The certificate of studies.
How to register for a master’s or doctorate at UNAM?
* To register, the applicant must enter the DGAE page in the postgraduate section: https://posgrado.dgae.unam.mx/ingreso.
* Then, you must click on the option register and fill out the form to create the account.
* In the email provided you will receive a confirmation message, after accepting it, the applicant can enter with his username and password that he generated.
* Once inside you must upload your photo and all the data requested by the system.
* Subsequently, choose the graduate you want to study, the academic venue and the online or school modality.
* After selection, you have to upload the documents: official identification, CURP and birth certificate.
* It is important to verify that the sections of the area of tasks to be done are in green so that you can continue with the registration.
* The last step is to send the request for proof of registration.
* Make the payment of 450 pesos to do the exam on April 4, 2022.
* The results will be available on the DGAE website on Tuesday June 28, 2022.
Dates to be taken into account:
* The last day to register for the postgraduate course is Friday, February 4 at 7:00 p.m.
* The selection process will be done according to the Academic Committee of the selected program, for that reason they must consult the instructions for each area to know the additional indications, they can be seen at: https://www.posgrado.unam.mx/admision/agosto2022/index.php.
* The publication of the results: June 28.
* The dates to do the delivery of documents will be from July 26 to 29, 2022, at the Ciudad Universitaria Applicant Registration Office. In the foreign offices of August 1st to 5th.