The government of Mexico City (CDMX) through the Ministry of the Environment (SEDEMA) released the guidelines of the Altépetl Wellness Program 2022 for people who carry out agroecological practices.
The Altépetl program aims to protect, restore, conserve and ”maintain the ecosystems and agroecosystems of the Conservation Land, through the promotion of community actions and remuneration for socio-environmental services to contribute to well-being, social and gender equality”.
It is made up of five components: Wellness for the Forest, Sowing Life Mexico City, Wellbeing for the Countryside, Development of Capacities and Rural Wellbeing and Change Facilitators in which they are requesting personnel to give social and productive technical support for community development of program beneficiaries who can register in any of the following categories:
* For regional facilitator those who grant financial support 25 thousand pesos.
* To the change facilitators give them the amount of 22 thousand pesos.
* For social, forestry or productive technicians, they will provide the amount of 18 thousand pesos.
* To the agricultural promoters give them the amount of 7 thousand pesos.
Which are the requirements?
* Be 18 years old or older, be a resident of CDMX.
* For people interested in registering to be a regional, change, social, productive or forestry technician facilitator, they must have verifiable experience and undergraduate studies.
* In the case of agricultural promoters, they must know the region and preferably be from the communities where the program will be directed, they must have studies of undergraduate intern, truncated or a technical career in related areas, have letters of recommendation, proof of the last degree of studies, records or diplomas.
What are the documents that must be carried?
* A valid official identification and with a photograph, it can be the INE, passport, professional ID or military card.
* One proof of address no more than three months old, which can be a bill for electricity, water, telephone, predial or pay TV.
* The Unique Population Registry Code (CURP), which can be downloaded at the following link: https://www.gob.mx/curp/.
* One bank statement.
* Bring a proof of studies and the profiles will put them in the call.
* The Resume updated and a document that proves the experience.
How to register?
* After SEDEMA published the call that will be in the Official Gazette of Mexico City, those interested must attend the one stop shop of attention that will be installed in the Community Integration and Innovation Center number 4 (CIIC 4).
* Its location is on Avenida Año de Juárez number 9700, in the Quirino Mendoza neighborhood in the town of San Luis Tlaxialtemalco, Xochimilco mayor’s office, its hours of operation are from Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
* Documentation must be submitted in original format and copy.
General activities to be carried out by facilitators of Change:
* Provide support and technical advice to the beneficiaries of the components of Sowing Life Mexico City, Wellbeing for the Countryside and Wellbeing for the Forest: “in a scheme of exchange of experiences and dialogue of knowledge that allow to reassess and recover traditional practices that arise from the link with nature, and innovate and develop technological and social alternatives for sustainable management”.
* Generate and update specialized territorial diagnoses in economic-productive, socio-organizational and environmental aspects.
* Follow up on CAC work programs.