In the event that motorists residing in the Mexico City (CDMX) have not been able to carry out the vehicular verification process according to the dates established by the Environment Secretariat (Sedema), the local unit reported on the extension of the calendar to carry out this procedure.
The foregoing was exposed in the Official Gazette of Mexico City, published on January 21. In this way, it was indicated that the extension of the period to verify will be 15 calendar days, as long as the verification is carried out in the same verification center, under the following assumptions:
1. Have verified for the first time during the last week of the verification period and have obtained a rejection.
2. If it was not possible to verify due to the existence of fines to the Traffic Regulations with economic sanction, provided that they have already been resolved, but that their payment is not reflected in the debt consultation portal in the Secretariat for Administration and Finance (SAF) or in the Digital Agency for Public Innovation (ADIP) during the last week of the period.
3. If when presenting to verify during the last week of the period there was a penalty by points to enrollment and merit face-to-face courses or community work.
4- If when presenting to verify there is a penalty for points to registration that require taking an online course and this was not approved. In this case, the legal owners of the vehicle will have to take an online course at that time and, once the lock is removed, request verification.
5. If you have already made the payment, but the payment was not reflected in the portal in the last week of the verification calendar. In this case, at the checkpoints they must deliver the debit query to motorists. Once the citizen has resolved their sanctions during the course of the 15-day extension, the center must confirm that the debit portal has been updated, for which the query must be printed again.
In this way, the extension of the calendar will be carried out according to the following dates:
– yellow gummed with plate 5 or 6 termination. Verification deadline: March 15, 2022.
– pink gummed with termination of plates 7 or 8. Verification deadline: April 15, 2022.
– red gummed with completion of plates 3 or 4. Verification deadline: May 15, 2022.
– green gumming with plates 1 or 2 termination. Verification deadline: June 15, 2022.
– blue gummed with plates 9 or 0 termination. Verification deadline: July 15, 2022.
Likewise, it should be remembered that, given the rise in COVID-19 infections, Sedema announced that the windows of the Citizen Attention Area of Vehicle Verification They will be closed to the public until further notice.
In this way, the “Provisional certificate to circulate to prevent the spread of contagion by COVID-19″, which can be generated for free at is the link. On the website, the local agency specified that the certificate will be valid until January 31 of the current year and may be renewed if this Secretariat so determines.