From Saturday 15 to Friday 21 January, in 11 of the 125 municipalities that make up the State of Mexico (Edomex), They’ll be installed modules to apply the doses against COVID-19 to the population that was left behind by not being able to meet on the dates and venues indicated for their age group and taking into account the first letter of their paternal last name for the supply of their first dose or completing their scheme.
In this way, the Edomex authorities announced that the demarcations in which the modules will be installed are the following: Metepec, Ixtapan de la Sal, Tejupilco, Valle de Bravo, Atlacomulco, Naucalpan, Cuautitlán Izcalli, Zumpango, Ecatepec, Nezahualcóyotl and Chalco.
In all vaccination centers, which will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., first and second doses will be applied for those over 18 years of age, for young people between 15 and 17 years of age and for those between 12 and 17 years of age with comorbidities or risk factors. Likewise, the booster dose will be applied to adults over 60 years of age and to personnel from the health and education sectors, both public and private.
These will be the venues and dates:
1. Cuautitlan Izcalli. From January 15 to 19 at the Enrique Bátiz Auditorium. Address: Av. Constitución s/n Urban Center.
2. Ixtapan de la Sal. From January 15 to 19 at the Convention Center. Address: Vicente Guerrero 20 Col. August 10.
3. Naucalpan. From January 15 to 18 at Naucalli Park. Address: Periférico Blvd. Manuel Ávila Camacho, Boulevards.
4. Zumpango. From January 15 to 18 at the Regional Hospital of High Specialty HRAE. Address: Carretera Zumpango-Jilotzingo 400, Barrio de Santiago, second section.
5. Metepec. From January 17 to 21 at the Technological Institute of Toluca. Address: Av. Tecnológico 100 Col. Agrícola Bella Vista.
6. Ecatepec. From January 17 to 21 at the Ecatepec Valley State University (UNEVE). Address: Av. Central s/n Col. Valle de Anáhuac.
7. Tejuipulco. From January 18 to 20 at the Tejuipulco Sports Unit. Address: Blvd. de los Planetas s/n Col. El Sol.
8. bravo valley. From January 15 to 18 at the “Carlos Pichardo Cruz” Municipal Auditorium. Address: Porfirio Díaz 15 Col. La Capilla.
9. Atlacomulco. From January 15 to 18 at the Alameda Central. Address: Juan N. Resendiz Col. Centro.
10. Nezahualcoyotl. From January 17 to 21 at the Emiliano Zapata Pluricultural Auditorium. Address: Av. San Ángel Col. José Vicente Villada.
11. Chalco. From January 17 to 20 at Deportivo San Juan. Address: Casco de San Juan.
In the case of the application of the first and second dose for those over 18 years of age, under 15 to 17 years of age and born in 2007 who are close to turning 15 years of age and under 12 to 17 years of age with comorbidity or risk factor, They will have to come with the following documents:
1. Birth certificate or CURP (only applies to minors)
2. official identification (applies to people over 18 years old)
3. Vaccination format with QR code that can be consulted and downloaded through the following link: https://mivacuna.salud.gob.mx/index.php
4. Proof of first dose (only for those who will go for the second dose)
Older adults who come to the modules must present their official identification, CURP and have more than six months of having completed their vaccination schedule.