For various reasons, couples, single mothers or fathers cannot take care of their children. Therefore, they choose to find work centers that support them with the care of their little ones, look for private daycare centers or enroll in government programs for support in your care.
The Ministry of Welfare has the Childcare Program to Support Working Mothers and/or Single Parents, the same as It is aimed at working people who have children between 1 and 4 years of age, or between 1 and 6 years of age in case of disability.
To request registration, it must be carried out in one of the affiliated daycare centers or in the Federal Delegation of the Ministry of Welfare corresponding to the federal entity of residence and bring the following documentation:
– Request for Support for Working Mothers and Single Parents (Original).
– Valid official identification IFE/INE (Original and Copy).
– Birth certificate of the girl or boy (Original and Copy)
– Unique Population Registry Code (CURP) of the mother, father or guardian and of the girl or boy (Original).
– Medical certificate of the girl or boy; In the case of a disability, the medical certificate specifying the type of disability you have and, if applicable, the medications and special care you require.
It only remains to investigate nearest office location and go during their working hours to carry out the procedure and obtain this benefit.
This federal agency is not the only one that offers a childcare program. In the same way the Institute of Security and Social Services for State Workers (ISSSTE) has the option to apply for the program “Admission to stays for the well-being and child development of the ISSSTE”.
This program has no cost and is aimed at children under 60 days and up to 6 years of age. The documents requested at the time of the procedure are:
– Medical certificate of the child issued by the Institute, within the previous thirty calendar days (original and copy)
– Birth certificate of the minor (original and copy)
– Diagnostic evaluation issued by an ISSSTE specialist in case the infant has a disability (original and copy).
The first option that the applicant has to carry out this process is to go to the Department of Social, Cultural and Sports Action of the corresponding Delegation to your home, during business hours from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 15:00.
It can also be developed through a child stay enrolled in the program. These can be attended during business hours from Monday to Friday from 07:30 to 16:00 (depending on the service hours of each stay).
However, the ISSSTE has the option of carry out this procedure online. You just have to enter the Virtual office and log in with the username and password, to then fill in the requested fields and thus obtain help.
Notably this ISSSTE benefit is temporarily suspended in Zacatecas due to the coronavirus pandemic. The institution indicated that no service will be provided for 7-seven business days from this January 13. The activities will resume until January 24, as long as the epidemiological conditions in the state allow it.