The Benito Juárez Scholarship Aimed at students studying the upper secondary level, it grants an amount of 1,600 pesos that are deposited every two months.
For him first payment of the year 2022 Students will receive their financial support within the first 10 business days of January since the vacation period, according to the calendar of the Ministry of Public Education (SEP), ends next Monday, January 3.
Similarly, the National Coordination of Scholarships for Well-being Benito Juárez (CNBBBJ) indicated that beneficiary students should consult in el Internet portal of My Benito Juárez Scholarship the date and form of payment in which they will receive your support.
How to check the balance of the Benito Juárez Scholarship?
For the beneficiaries who receive their support in Azteca Bank:
* They must first enter the link https://www.bienestarazteca.com.mx/#/inicia_sesion.
* Then, log in with the username and password.
* They must enter the Bienestar Azteca app that is available for iOS and Android operating systems
* Select the option collect scholarship and the account balance will appear.
To check the balance of the Benito Juárez scholarship with the Banco del Bienestar card:
* The beneficiary must call the phone number 800 900 2000, then select option 1.
* Next, you must enter the 16 digits of your card and your year of birth.
* In the same way, the beneficiary can go to a Banco Azteca or Banco del Bienestar ATM or, at the window but must present their INE to provide their account information.
Places where you can pay with the wellness card and benefits:
It can be used in supermarkets; stationeries; pharmacy; In some clothing stores and in certain opticians, some of the establishments offer discounts or discounts of 10 or 7% on purchases. Similarly, in establishments you can withdraw cash and some do not charge commissions.
Where can I withdraw with the wellness card?
In banks that they do not charge commissions for making the withdrawal:
* At Banco Azteca
* The Wellbeing Bank
In the same way it can be withdrawn in other banking institutions but if they charge commission:
* In Banorte
* In Inbursa
* In Santander
Through some stores that when making purchases, no commission is charged for cash withdrawals:
* At OXXO
* The eating
* In Suburbia stores
* Bodega Aurrera
* Office Depot
What to do if the card is lost?
* The beneficiary must report the theft or loss by phone to the number 800 82 13 844.
* You will be asked for certain information to confirm that you are the account holder, for that reason you must have the Unique Population Registry (CURP) and the voter’s credential.
* After providing the data, they will give you a Folio number with the report.
* In the event that the account is with Azteca Bank, the owner must call the number 55 54 47 88 10 enabled for any state of the Republic and it is available 24 hours a day, all year round.
* If the beneficiary has activated the internet banking service, they can block from the portal.