Octavio Ocaña: progress in the investigation into his death

The experts continue to investigate what led to the death of Octavio Ocaña at 22 years of age (Photo: Instagram / @ Cuentameloyaof)

More than 20 days after the tragic death of Octavio Ocana, the actor’s family from Neighbors continues to seek that the authorities carry out in-depth investigations in the case of the young man and clarify in what way did he die since supposedly It wouldn’t have been a shot of himself, as pointed out by the Pérez Ocaña experts.

Octavio Ocaña, endearing interpreter of Benito Rivers in the Televisa series Neighbors since he was 5 years old, he passed away on October 29 after a police chase which, according to the authorities, culminated in him accidentally shooting himself in the head, dying within hours.

The actor’s family refused to accept this version of events and asked to have access to the investigation files of the case to show that there were irregularities, which would prove that Octavio’s death was not his accident.

César Bono uncovered the answer that his colleagues gave him when he said that Octavio was the one who led to success "Neighbors" (Photo: Instagram / Neighborsoficial)
César Bono uncovered the answer that his colleagues gave him when he said that Octavio was the one who led “Neighbors” to success (Photo: Instagram / neighborsoficial)

This week the Pérez Ocaña visited the forum of First hand accompanied by their legal representatives and the experts who have been in charge of conducting their own investigations to try to get closer to the events of the day the actor died.

According to the expert Mauricio Reséndiz Zamudio, there is a discrepancy that suggests that Octavio Ocaña did not accidentally trip.

“There are elements of a physical, chemical and biological order that occur when a person is killed by a firearm. In this case, these elements do not exist in their entirety to be able to have the scientific certainty that he fired the shot to deprive himself of life, therefore, I consider that until now that this fact cannot be scientifically verifiable”, Argued the expert.

He added that in this case not a single bullet is under investigation, but rather there are several caps of different weapons, however, all ballistic tests have not yet been carried out to make an approximation of which was the gun that killed the actor.

Octavio rose to fame with "Neighbors", since from the age of 5 he was part of the cast (Photo: Comedy District)
Octavio rose to fame with “Neighbors”, since from the age of 5 he was part of the cast (Photo: Comedy District)

In addition to this, both the expert and the legal representative of the family assured that there are three bullet holes in the back of the truck in which Octavio was traveling, who were allegedly shot by the police officers who carried out the chase.

He also pointed out that in the gun that the actor had carried in his hand and that it would be the one that fired the bullet that killed him, he does not have the young man’s fingerprints that indicate that it was his property and that it was the weapon that took him to the shooting. death.

So far, the experts have not had access to clothing carried by Benito’s interpreter, a fundamental proof of the facts, as it could also clarify where the bullet that ended Ocaña’s life came from.

According to the experts, there are three bullets in the truck (Photo: Twitter)
According to the experts, there are three bullets in the truck (Photo: Twitter)

Therefore, according to the evidence to which the experts have had access and the investigations they have carried out, Resándiz affirmed that the actor did not accidentally tripTherefore, he could not have died as reported in the report of the Attorney General’s Office of the State of Mexico, which is only an indication that can be refuted, as did the Ocaña family.

Regarding the photographs of Octavio now deceased that were circulating on social networks, they assured that action is already being taken to do justice, since the images had to have been filtered by someone who participated in the investigation by the authorities.

They reported that the Anticorruption Prosecutor’s Office is also part of the case, working with the police officers who were part of the events of October 29.

KEEP READING:

Three weeks after the death of Octavio Ocaña, his girlfriend closed his Instagram account
Octavio Ocaña: this is how he asked for the hand of Nerea Godínez to his mother-in-law
Octavio Ocaña: a new video went viral where he allegedly threatened a soccer team with a gun



Reference-www.infobae.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *