WhatsApp is one of the most used instant messaging applications on iPhone and Android devices. However, despite its popularity, the platform has secret tricks that most of its users are unaware of. One of these methods allows us to hide the “Forwarded” label when forwarding a message, photo or video.
WhatsApp’s forwarding feature is a convenient way to capture a message or photo that was sent to you and share it with other people. But when you do, the other person will get a message that it is a forwarded message.
This works when you want to share audios or images as well as other multimedia files, as WhatsApp will show them as forwarded when someone sends them to you and you forward them to another person or group.
Next, we will teach you how to forward a WhatsApp message without displaying it with the “Forwarded” mark so that the other person does not know that you just clicked to forward.
Steps to forward a message on WhatsApp without the “Forwarded” label
1. The first thing to do is go into the conversation where the item you want to share is located and hold your finger on it to select it. On iOS it is a bit different and what you will have to do is click on it to open it.
2. Once the item is selected, click on the share option instead of forwarding. It will be one of the options you have in Android in the upper right. On iOS, the share option is in a different location and you will need to insert the item by clicking it to view it.
3. When the sharing menu opens, it does not matter if it is on Android or iOS, because in both cases you can choose to do it through the applications. Here, choose the option to signal that you want to share the content on WhatsApp. You can do this without any problem even if the content is already on WhatsApp.
4. You will access the menu “Send to”. In this section, select the chats or groups in which you want to share the item, which can only be in one conversation or more, and when you have selected them, click the send button.
5. You will move to an intermediate point where you can edit the item you share or add a written message, and then simply confirm by pressing the submit button again.
So that it can be understandable how it works, basically It will be as if you were sending this image or the item that comes directly from your mobile, and for that reason, it will not appear with the forwarded label.
How to know if a person has me registered in their contact list
If there is something that the application should improve on, it is in virtual security, which has often been compromised by the simple collection of data and information, because in this instant messaging platform it is very easy to communicate with another person without the need to count. with a filter. This notice tells you how to find out who has saved you to their contact list or if you are logged into their mobile applications.
First, you need to create a new broadcast list.
In second place, send a message to any contact through this list.
Third, we have to wait for the recipients open and read the message.
Fourth, you need to long press the sent message and click on the option ‘Information’ when the menu appears.
In fifth and last place, WhatsApp will show the phones of those who have received and read the message. In addition, here you will be able to know if a person has our contact number in the agenda or not, even if we have not added it.