Vicente Fernández: they reported his notable improvement and he continues with rehabilitation sessions

The Mexican singer Vicente Fernandez during a presentation. EFE / EPA / ETIENNE LAURENT / Archive (ETIENNE LAURENT /)

Days after Vicente Fernandez He has been hospitalized for three months, the singer is recovering in the intermediate therapy area, he continues with his rehabilitation sessions during the day and the use of the respirator less and less frequently.

During the night of last Wednesday, the medical staff that attends the “Charro de Huentitán” published a new statement on the progress in the state of health presented by the interpreter in the last week.

Through Vicente Fernández’s Instagram account, it was announced that his recent departure from the intensive care area has helped him to progress in his recovery, thanks to the fact that the new space allows him to have more interaction with both family members. They visit as with the hospital staff.

(Capture: @ _vicentefdez / instagram)
(Capture: @ _vicentefdez / instagram)

During the day he is awake and interacting. Rehabilitation sessions are generated intermittently throughout the day. The respirator with minimal support only, he tolerates more time spontaneously ”, reads the medical report.

The doctors explained that Don Vicente Fernández continues to need a respirator as he did since he was hospitalized in an emergency on August 6. However, over the weeks it has been gradually withdrawn, making the 81-year-old singer able to breathe again for longer periods of time without the help of the ventilator.

Although the advance in the singer’s autonomous breathing is remarkable, he continues to resort to the respirator, but in minimal quantities. According to the staff of the Hospital Century 2000, the health of the “Charro de Huentitán” is increasingly favorable, so in recent days he has not presented eventualities.

The post made by the interpreter family of Here between us was filled with messages of joy for the good news. The users of the platform took advantage of the space to send prayers and expressions of affection to the beloved singer of regional Mexican music.

It was last October 26 when the hospital’s medical staff made the decision to transfer the Mexican interpreter from the intensive care area to a special intermediate care room where he continues with his treatment today.

It is worth mentioning that as a result of the accident that Vicente Fernández suffered at home, and after his emergency operation, the doctors detected that the singer has Guillain-Barré syndrome, which is already being treated.

Vicente Fernandez
The interpreter was hospitalized in an emergency on August 6 and to date is still inside the hospital, but outside the intensive care area. Photo: Instagram / @ _ vicentefdez

On the other hand, during the night of the same Wednesday an event with a cause led by Alejandro Fernández was held where his mother was present Cuquita Abarca. In a meeting with the media, the wife of the “Charro de Huentitán” thanked the public for the interest in her husband’s health and confirmed the singer’s improvement.

“To the public the best, that I thank you for all your prayers, that I am very grateful, that I always ask for all those people […] we are already improving, thank you very much”, He said in the video recovered by The fat and the skinny.

Regarding his state of health, the matriarch of the Fernández family said that he is very well after the surgical intervention he had in mid-September due to discomfort in his belly, which was due to a hernia that has already been removed.

During the evening, Alejandro Fernández and Alex Fernández delighted the audience with their performances. Among all, he highlighted an emotional moment where father and son approached the table where Doña Cuquita Abarca was sitting and dedicated Sorry, a song that “Potrillo” sang a few years ago with Vicente Fernández.

KEEP READING:

Angélica María clarified if she had a romantic relationship with Vicente Fernández

Alejandra Ávalos assured that Vicente Fernández boosted his career in the Mexican regional

The millionaire figure that Vicente Fernández’s family would have paid for his care in the hospital

Reference-www.infobae.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *