They released the two companions of Octavio Ocaña; there is no crime to be charged

Photo: Instagram / @ octavioocaa

The two companions who were aboard the truck where the actor Octavio Ocaña lost his life, They were released after serving 48 hours established by law. Both men, presumably part of the deceased’s personal assistance team, were detained by the Cuautitlán Izcalli Municipal Police last Friday when the tragedy occurred and transferred to the Public Ministry of the entity.

This was announced by the Attorney General’s Office of the State of Mexico FGJE, and stated that both people gave their statement and after some procedures were carried out, the authorities determined that there was no crime to charge them, for which they were handed over to their relatives.

This weekend Octavio Pérez, the young actor’s father, told the media that the men who accompanied his son were his friends and they were in charge of taking care of it. “They are completely trusted by me,” he said.

“Nothing to see, they came with him, they are my friends and they took care of him (…) you know how crime is here. When they didn’t take care of him, other people took care of him, my people, ”he told the media outside the 22-year-old’s funeral.

” The testimonies obtained with the two people who were traveling in the van indicate that they had known the driver for several years and in recent days had been with him consuming alcohol”, Detailed the Attorney General’s Office of the State of Mexico (FGJEM) in a statement.

Burial of Octavio Ocaña in his homeland Photo: Twitter / @ oaxaca digital
Burial of Octavio Ocaña in his homeland Photo: Twitter / @ oaxaca digital

“One of the companions declared that the driver was carrying a firearm, which he had taken from the glove compartment of the vehicle. During the chase, the driver lost control of the unit and it crashed on the side of the road, place where the driver was found with a firearm injury to the head and the two companions were secured by elements of the municipal police, “the document added.

For its part, the Government of Cuautitlán Izcalli explained that an investigation folder was initiated.

“It is worth mentioning that two more people accompanied him, who were transferred and placed at the disposal of the Public Ministry, where an investigation folder was started to define responsibilities,” the statement reads regarding the two men who were released today. .

In the last hours, various recordings captured from different angles have circulated on social networks in which you can see the fateful persecution that began in the streets of Cuautitlán Izcalli and extended to the Chamapa-Lechería highway, in Atizapán in the State of Mexico.

In addition, a video has been released where the actor can be seen with a bloody face and still showing signs of life, such as putting his hands to his face. This image has caused a stir because it can be seen that a couple of policemen carry out the first inspection without showing any intention of helping the young man.

The sudden death of the actor has dressed the Mexican show in mourning, being his companions of Neighbors the first to confirm and mourn the death of the beloved ” Benito Rivers ”. Actor Eduardo Spain said that “I can’t stop crying and shaking” at the impact of the news. Ocaña was enjoying the success of the eleventh season of the sitcom from Televisa, what’s more he was preparing to marry Nerea Godínez, to whom he had only gotten engaged last June.

César Bono and Octavio Ocaña
(Gettyimages)

The Cruz Azul team’s Twitter account also joined the lament, as the actor was a team fan from a young age. Even years ago paused his participation in Neighbors to seek to prepare professionally as a footballerHowever, at the time he resumed the recordings of the project with which the public will remember him.

Reference-www.infobae.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *